Create a Quiz Walk
As easy as it is to create a quiz from your questions, it is just as easy to create a digital quiz walk. The process is nearly identical. If you want your print your quiz walk, you can do it with the touch of a button.
Here’s how it to do it:
- Go to Create quiz.
- Write the name of your quiz walk.
- Add the questions you want to be included and place them on the map.
- In the Finish tab, you have some settings to customize the quiz walk to your specifications.
- Click Publish and you now have a link that you can test and share!
Under Settings, you can change how the quiz walk will work. Examples of what you can influence:
- Users should only be able to complete the quiz once.
- Time limit when you can do the quiz.
- Users must enter email adress so you can contact them.
- Send me an email when replies are submitted.
- You should only be able to answer the questions in the right order.
- Put questions one passes on hold.
You can also generate a QR code that you can use to promote your quiz walk. A unique poster for your quiz walk is also available and can be used in your marketing!
Print the quiz walk:
To print your quiz walk or save as a PDF, just click Export as Quiz Walk and a PDF will be generated. You will then have to choose which template you want as well as how many index cards for answers to include. To change the proportions of the images displayed in the quiz walk, you can change the Fill Out Images setting, and then save the quiz before exporting your quiz walk again.